Youth Mobility Agreement Canada France

Any driver`s license issued in Canada is valid in France for 12 months from the date of validation of the VLS-TS. If the Canadian citizen wishes to stay in France beyond this 12-month period, he must exchange his driving license for a French driver`s license within 12 months of his arrival in France, if there is an agreement between France and the Canadian province from which the driver`s license was issued (a list can be found on the following site: They can exchange their French licence for a Canadian licence upon their return to Canada, subject to the regulations that apply in the Canadian province. Young professionals, interns and students must have their visa validated online on the following website within three months of their arrival in France: Only citizens aged 18 to 30 (35 years for Canada) of countries with which France has concluded a bilateral agreement are eligible for a working holiday visa. These countries are: Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, South Korea, Hong Kong, Japan, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia, Taiwan, Uruguay. For more information on the required documents, please consult the following links: – If you have a refugee travel document issued by a country that has a youth mobility agreement with Canada, you are not eligible. There is an official website to apply for a visa for France: have not received this visa or any other visa referred to in the Youth Mobility Agreement (development of young professionals, inter-university exchanges, applied industrial internships); The Working Holiday Visa allows you to stay in France as a tourist for one year and let them work at the same time. It is granted for a maximum period of 12 months and is not renewable, except for Canada, which has a specific agreement. Young Canadians who want to do an internship as part of their education or training. The conditions of the internship must be determined by a tripartite internship agreement between the home institution in Canada, the host institution in France and the student. Canadian citizens residing abroad can apply for a long-stay visa under the Mobility Agreement at any French consular office authorized to issue visas. The application must be launched on the France Visas website (

Depending on where you live, your application must then be submitted to: Under this agreement, you can stay for up to 12 months as a student and up to 12 months as an intern. You are not allowed to stay 24 months as a student or 24 months as an intern. However, after a stay as a student, you can then stay as an intern for 12 months, and then an additional 12 months as a young professional visa holder or working holiday, which will increase the maximum length of stay to 36 months. You must provide proof of financial resources in the amount of €2,100 (approx. C$3,000) and have a return ticket or show additional funds (C$1,000) to prove that you can purchase your return ticket to Canada. Gain valuable work experience abroad related to your field of study. Here are the six steps of a working holiday visa application: You must also meet the eligibility requirements for your country or territory of citizenship and the pool you are applying for. .